Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas come Christmas go


Well, what did you find under the tree?  My kids got enough money from all the different folks who gave them money to buy a WII.  If I'd known these things were so much fun I would have had one a long time back.  Right now we just have the basic sports game that comes with it.  But I've found I'm pretty good at Boxing, but I stink at bowling.  Not surprising, 'cause I'm not that good at bowling.  My only complaint is that it seems the game doesn't quite keep up with the remote, and the golf game seems off a little.  But, it's just a game.


I decided to buy a window mount for my DROID, which I'll probably put on tomorrow afternoon.



However, the main part of Christmas is Christ.  I hope that you took the time to read the Christmas story from God's Word.  I also hope that you explained the difference between the real Christ, and the not real Santa.  That's probably a topic for another day, but suffice it to say I believe kids should know the difference.  That way when they get old enough to know that Santa is fake, they don't also believe you've been lying about Jesus as well.  I don't think Parents should ever lie to their Children.

Anyway, the Second most part of Christmas is Family.  We spend the better part of a day, and enjoying good food on both sides of the family, my Brother-in-Law on my Wife's side likes to hunt, and cook, and he fixed a pork roast that was very good.  We played some pool up stairs, and just had a good evening.  Then on my side my Mom, and Sister cooked supper, and we had the most of the family around for supper.  There are times I wish those kinds of days wouldn't end.

I hope you and your family enjoyed Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!  If you don't celebrate Christmas, but Hanukkah instead, I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Well, 'nuff said
See Ya'

No comments: